Luxury spas offer a unique and pampering experience that is perfect for relaxation and rejuvenation. If you are looking to escape the everyday stress of life, a luxury spa is the perfect solution.
Aqua Pulse offers high-end luxury outdoor spas that are not found at your average spa seller. They offer a chance to unwind and rebalance mind and body. Whether you're looking to treat yourself to a special indulgence or you need to de-stress after a long week, a luxury spa might be the way to go.
Luxury spas provide a much-needed escape from the everyday. Most people probably think they don't need an outdoor spa. After all, a day at the pool or beach is just as relaxing, right? Wrong. A day at the pool or beach can be just as relaxing — if you're lucky enough to live in a place where those things are available. We're not even considering how much time it would take to pack, get dressed and drive there. At Aqua Pulse, we believe a dip in your spa is a much-needed respite from the usual stresses of life. A day spent in one of our luxury spas can be an incredibly rewarding experience, leaving you feeling refreshed and invigorated.
There's nothing like spending an afternoon being pampered by a specialist. An Aqua Pulse luxury spa might just be the specialist you need!
Benefits of having a luxury spa bath
There are many benefits of having a spa at home. Perhaps the most obvious benefit is that it is a great way to switch off. Turning on those jets can be a great way to help soothe tired muscles and ease stress. It can also be a fun way to spend time with friends and family.
Studies show us that another major benefit of having a luxury spa is that hydrotherapy is known to be beneficial for the circulatory system, as they help improve blood flow and circulation. Hydrotherapy is a form of aquatic therapy that facilitates the use of water (hot or cold) to improve physical health. It also helps reduce inflammation, relieve pain, and improve sleep quality.
Are luxury outdoor spas expensive?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on a variety of factors, such as the size and features of the spa. Generally speaking, however, outdoor spas can be more expensive than their indoor counterparts due to the extra materials and labour needed to install them in an outdoor setting. But they are worth the investment considering that you will no longer have to drive to your nearest gym to get into a stunning jet fuelled evening!
How do I prepare my yard or patio for my luxury spa?
Before you install your outdoor spa, there are a few things you will need to do to prepare:
1. Measure the area to be sure it is large enough to accommodate the spa.
2. If the ground is not level, use a shovel or rake to grade it until it is.
3. Place a layer of crushed stone or gravel in the area, about 100 cm deep.
4. Set the spa on top of the stone or gravel and secure it in place with stakes hammered into the ground around its perimeter.
5. Connect the spa to a water supply and electrical outlet, and fill it with water. If you are looking for an installation of a luxury spa, check out our 5-seater Portsea luxury spa for a great experience for the entire family. Our outdoor spas aim to bring quality hydrotherapy right to your doorstep. If you have any questions regarding installation and purchase, check out our FAQs or contact us for further inquiry.