At Aqua Pulse Spas we source and use only the highest quality materials for our entire range. Quality is our priority and with over 30 years experience in the spa industry, our all Australian designs feature the most durable and condition responsive components to ensure years of fun and relaxation ahead. We incorporate the use of American made thick acrylic sheets which are heated and then drawn into a mould forming the interior shape of the spa. We then strengthen the shell with fibreglass layers and bond the fibreglass to the acrylic using vinyl ester resin which is essential to remove air bubbles and form the strongest bond possible between the acrylic and the fibreglass. After this process the shell is cured in a humidity controlled industrial oven to reinforce the bond between the fibreglass layers and acrylic shell. Using this extensive process for the moulded shell of our spas guarantees that the installation of jets and lighting is seamless with a sturdy, strong base forming the platform for the luxury features that are part of our extensive spa range.
- Six of The Best Cocktails to Enjoy When You Buy A Spa in Brisbane
- 10 Reasons You Should be Enjoying The Health Benefits of Spas in 2020
- Why Buy a Second-Hand Spa For Sale When You Can Own One Brand New from $2,999?
- Moulded Spa Shell – Aqua Pulse Spas
- Brisbane Southside Portable Spas – Buying Your New Spa